Ms. Susan Emery donated the development rights to Plat 17, Lot 6-6 to the Little Compton Agricultural Conservancy Trust, on December 31, 1997. The development rights donated total two and ninety-one hundredths (2.91)acres. The property is located on West Main Road and is open space.
A Baseline Documentation Report was completed on the property in December 2019. The report outlines the history of the property, as well as, its land uses (see below). The entire report is available on this website.
Prior Land Uses: The Property was historically used agriculturally. Early historic aerial photographs from as far back as 1939 show the Property in use as field (most likely for hay). The general composition of the Property is the same as it was in 1939.
Current Land Uses: Today, the Property consists of a field that is cut for hay once a season.